Welcome back - Trilogy Golf Club at Ocala Preserve is open and ready for play!
TRILOGY® GOLF CLUB AT OCALA PRESERVE REDEFINES THE GAME
Conceptualized by celebrated golf course designer Tripp Davis and PGA Tour star Tom Lehman, Trilogy® Golf Club at Ocala Preserve is where golf changes forever. Not only does the course include all the challenges of a traditionally-styled golf course, but its revolutionary routing provides maximum flexibility in terms of playability, challenge and time commitment. Not least of all, the course’s footprint — on 50 acres as opposed to the 100+ required by conventional, full-size courses — reduces its environmental impact. The result is a course that can be played in multiple ways, each offering a new experience.
- THE SKILLS COURSE is an 18-hole, par-54 designed to challenge players of all levels with holes varying in length from 63 to more than 200 yards.
- THE GALLERY LOOP is a 6-hole, par-18 course that can be played in less than an hour while still offering a high-quality golf experience.
- THE PLAYERS' LOOP is a 6-hole, par-24 routing with one par 3, four par 4s, and one par 5. Holes vary in length from 155 to 520 yards. The Players Loop can be played in any of four configurations, and it can be completed in roughly 90 minutes.
- THE PLAYERS' COURSE is three rounds of the Players Loop. It can be completed to provide an 18-hole, par-72 routing that plays to more than 6,600 yards and includes multiple tee complexes, meaning that each six-hole loop is distinct.
- THE HORSE COURSE is a unique match play option that allows players to select the tees and holes they wish to play in a golf version of the classic basketball game, HORSE.
To learn more about our revolutionary routing, click here.
Currently there are no specials listed.